Commercial meat grinders are one of the essential appliances for restaurants, butcher shops, and supermarkets. With a high-end commercial meat grinder, you can make your own recipes or sell your own fresh ground meat, which will make your business stand out from the competition.
If you are in the market for a commercial meat grinder, you will find a wide variety of options available there. So, it is quite difficult for both new and experienced buyers to find the right meat grinder for commercial purposes.
In this article, I’ve put together a collection of the best commercial meat grinders that are currently available on the market. If you are looking for a heavy-duty commercial meat grinder for your restaurant or butcher shop, feel free to check out the reviews below.
10 Best Commercial Meat Grinders
Related Reviews: Best Meat Grinder Attachment for Kitchenaid Stand Mixer
In the following section, I’ve compiled some of the features, benefits, and problems of each of these commercial meat grinders:
01. LEM Products #32 Big Bite Commercial Meat Grinder
If you are looking for a heavy-duty large electric commercial meat grinder, I recommend this Big Bite 1.5HP stainless steel meat grinder from LEM. Based on the overall quality, performance, and features, this is one of the best commercial meat grinders on the market.
- This is a 1.5HP powerful electric meat grinder.
- It runs very quietly and provides smooth grinding.
- Made of modernized brushed steel finish which reduces the fingerprints.
- The rifling pattern feature on the head of this meat grinder pushes the meat forward which reduces user interaction.
- There are trays on the body for storing plates, knives, and other accessories.
- Comes with a 5-years warranty and lifetime customer support.
02. SuperHandy #12 Commercial Meat Grinder
This commercial meat grinder from SuperHandy comes with a 3/4 HP 550 watt electric motor and can grind up to 720 pounds of meat per hour.
- The machine is made using heavy-duty SUS304 stainless steel material. All the materials such as housing, grinder head, cutting blade, auger, etc are rust-proof and corrosion-resistant.
- With this large meat grinder, you can grind around 12 pounds of meat per minute (720 pounds per hour).
- The motor an integrated circuit breaker to ensure proper safety of the motor while grinding a large amount of meat.
- You will love the superior steel construction of this machine. The steel construction makes this grinder maintenance free. It also features a cooled motor which ensures smooth and quiet operation and provides very powerful grinding.
- Another great feature about this commercial meat grinder is – it can be used to grind small chicken bones and fish bones.
- The grinder machine comes with a large meat pan, cutting knife, auger, grinding plates, stuffing plate, 4 stuffing tubes, storage compartment, etc.
03. Kitchener #8 Commercial Meat Grinder
Kitchener is one of the renowned manufacturers of professional-grade equipment. The Kitchener #8 is a 1/2 HP commercial meat grinder that can grind up to 480lbs of meat per hour.
- The first thing I like about this meat grinder is it is made of heavy-duty SUS304 stainless steel and equipped with a maintenance-free and air-cooled motor.
- The 1/2 HP (370W) motor provides quiet and smooth operation.
- There is an integrated circuit breaker that ensures the proper safety of the motor. In addition, the switches are waterproof. So, there will be no safety issue while grinding meat for a longer time.
- It includes a removable drawer where you can organize your essential grinding equipment.
- The stainless-steel meat pan measures 13 x 9 x 2-3/8 inch which is large enough to hold a lot of meat.
- The machine comes with a cutting knife, coarse, stuffing plates, 4 stuffing tubes, a meat stomper, and many more accessories.
04. Tangkula Commercial Meat Grinder
The Tangkula 1.5 HP Commercial Meat Grinder comes with a 1.5 HP 1100W powerful motor and can grind up to 550lbs of meat per hour. If you are planning to buy a powerful commercial meat grinder for your restaurant or butcher shop, this can be a great option for you.
- The machine is constructed with heavy-duty steel to provide you a reliable and smooth grinding experience.
- I loved the lubricated appearance of this machine. It prevents the machine from corrosion.
- In addition to raw meat, this grinder can grind chicken bones and fish bones.
- You can use the meat grinder and sausage stuffer machine at home, kitchen, restaurants, shops, etc.
- The machine is equipped with a food pusher and there is a simple on/off button which allows you to easily grind a large amount of meat.
- It features a good ventilation system which ensures the motor remains cool even after running the machine for a longer period of time.
- The machine comes with 2 grinding plates (one is 6mm and another is 8mm), 2 cutting blades, a cutting head, a food pusher, stuffing tubes, and many more essential accessories.
05. Happybuy Commercial Meat Grinder
This 1.5 HP 2200W electric meat grinder from Happybuy can be another great option for people who are looking for the best commercial meat grinder with a massive grinding capacity.
- With this 2200W powerful commercial meat grinder, you can grind up to 770 lbs of meat per hour.
- The machine is made of durable 201 stainless steel with matte brushing. In addition, it is equipped with a steel grinding head and a food-grade stainless steel tray.
- One thing I love about this grinding machine is – the whole machine is detachable. So, you can easily clean everything.
- A safety lock is integrated to ensure proper safety while changing the grinding head.
- Overall, this massive grinder machine can be a perfect choice for restaurants, food stores, butcher shops, and supermarkets.
- Comes with 2 grinding head, a meat pusher, a sausage stuffer, a meat platter, an extra cutting blade, and many more accessories.
06. Kitchener Elite #22 Commercial Meat Grinder
The Kitchener Elite #22 is a 1 HP (750 Watts) commercial meat grinder that comes with the largest capacity of grinding meat at a time. With this machine, you can grind up to 840 lbs of meat per hour.
- It features heavy-duty SUS304 stainless steel construction, maintenance-free and air-cooled motor to provide smooth grinding.
- All materials such as grinder head, auger, meat pan, etc are also made of stainless steel. These are waterproof and rust-proof.
- The dimensions of the meat pan are 15-3/8 x 10-3/8 x 3 inch. It has a large throat to hold a good amount of meat.
- For safety purposes, the machine also includes a circuit breaker.
- A removable drawer is included for keeping essential meat grinding accessories.
- The machine comes with stainless steel coarse, stuffing plates, stuffing tubes, meat stomper, cutting knife, etc.
07. Hakka Brothers #32 Commercial Electric Meat Grinder
Here I have another large commercial meat grinder. This stainless steel commercial meat grinder from Hakka Brothers comes with the capacity of grinding up to 710 pounds of meat per hour.
- With this powerful meat grinder machine, you can grind venison, moose, and other wild game at your restaurants or shops.
- The stainless steel construction makes this machine sturdy, durable, and very easy to clean.
- It has an integrated circuit breaker that ensures proper safety.
- The meat pan is large enough to process a massive amount of meat at a time.
08. KWS TC-22 Commercial Meat Grinder
The KWS TC-22 commercial meat grinder comes with a powerful 1.5HP 1200W motor that can grind up to 485 lbs meat within 1 hour (8 lbs per minute).
- This CE approved meat grinder is made of high-quality stainless steel material.
- It is one of the perfect choices for people who want a meat grinder for making grind ground beef, sausage, and wild game.
- Each side of this meat grinder has heat dissipation holes to reduce the heat and expand the machine life.
- I loved the top handle of this machine. This top handle provides convenience while grinding meat.
- The accessories included with this machine are – 2 cutting knives, 1 meat stomper, a meat tray, an auger, a grinder head, 2 grinder plates, and a sausage stuffing tube.
09. VBENLEM 1100W Commercial Meat Grinder
With this VBENLEM 1100W commercial meat grinder you can grind 660 lbs meat per hour. So, if you want to grind a large amount of meat in your store or restaurant, this meat grinder can be one of the best options for you.
- It is made of premium quality 304 stainless steel material.
- The first noticeable feature of this commercial meat grinder is – it is very easy to operate. There is a waterproof touch switch which provides convenience in operating the machine.
- There is a baffle plate included which ensures proper safety.
- Each and every part of this machine is detachable. So, you can easily clean this.
- The machine includes 2 separate grinding head, an extra cutting blade, a meat pusher, and a large meat pan.
10. KITMA #12 Commercial Electric Meat Grinder
If you are running a small restaurant or butcher shop or planning to buy a heavy-duty meat grinder for your home, this small commercial meat grinder from KITMA will be the best option for you.
- This commercial meat grinder comes with a 550W motor and can grind up to 390lbs per hour.
- It is made of durable stainless steel. All other accessories are also made of stainless steel. So, it is rust and corrosion-resistant meat grinder and will last for a longer time without any issue.
- Like the previous one, the parts of this meat grinder are also detachable. So, it is very easy to clean everything.
- The machine comes with 2 grinding plates, a stainless steel tray, a plastic food pusher, and a sausage stuffer.
Buying Guide – How to Choose the Best Commercial Meat Grinder?
Meat grinders are available in different types, features, and functionalities. So, it’s quite difficult to find the best performing commercial meat grinder. The meat grinders I’ve listed above has a good reputation and customer feedback. You can choose them with confidence. However, if you want to have the best commercial meat grinder for your business, you should consider some factors. In the following section, I’ve listed the factors that you should consider when shopping for a commercial meat grinder:
When it comes to choosing the best meat grinder for commercial use, the first thing you should consider is the capacity of the machine. Usually, a meat grinder can grind around 4-10 lbs of meat per minute. But a commercial meat grinder should have the capacity to grind more meat.
A good performing commercial meat grinder can grind more than 10 pounds of meat per minute which means that you can grind more than 600 pounds of meat per hour. If you are running a butcher shop and you have a lot of customers to serve, you may require a large size meat grinder. Depending on the requirement, you should consider the grinding capacity of the grinder before choosing.
The power of the motor in a meat grinder is a very important factor to consider. Commercial meat grinders usually come with electric motors. The motor capacity is measured by the Horse Power (HP). Traditional home meat grinder usually has less powerful motors while the commercial meat grinder comes with more powerful motors.
The meat grinders featured in this article have at least 1 HP motor. So, you can consider each of these commercial meat grinders for your business purpose. However, if you need more power, feel free to consider buying a meat grinder with more than a 1.5 HP motor.
The construction of a commercial meat grinder should be sturdy and durable. Usually, meat grinders are made of stainless steel. Make sure the meat grinder you are choosing is made of top-quality stainless-steel material. The accessories of the meat grinder should also be sturdy and durable. So, try to ensure that the accessories are also made of stainless steel.
The durability of a commercial meat grinder also depends on how efficiently you use the machine. You should always ensure the proper voltage setting when grinding meat.
Ease of Use
A commercial meat grinder should be very easy to operate. Usually, the electric meat grinder comes with an on/off switch which you can use to easily grind meat whenever you need. Make sure the machine has a proper operating switch and the switch is located in the right place.
Cleaning and Maintenance
Another important factor you should check on a commercial meat grinder is the cleaning and maintenance functionalities. Since commercial meat grinders are large in size, they can be a little difficult to clean. However, if all the parts of the grinder machine are detachable, you can easily clean the grinder. So, try to make sure that most of the parts of the commercial meat grinder are detachable and easy to clean.
A commercial meat grinder should have proper safety features. Make sure all the equipment and switches are waterproof. The modern commercial meat grinder comes with a circuit breaker to ensure proper safety. I recommend choosing the meat grinder which has proper safety features and a circuit breaker.
How to Grind Meat Using a Commercial Meat Grinder?
Grinding meat using a commercial meat grinder is almost similar to grinding meat using a traditional electric meat grinder. The only difference is that – commercial meat grinders are a little difficult to operate.
Commercial meat grinders come with a large cutting area and can grind a lot of meat at a time. So, operating these grinder machines is difficult for people with no prior experience.
If you want to know how to grind meat using a large commercial meat grinder, feel free to watch the following video. This will show you exactly how you can grind a large amount of meat using a commercial meat grinder.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is a commercial meat grinder?
Commercial meat grinders are specially designed to be a very powerful machine for grinding meat. With a commercial meat grinder, you can easily grind a large amount of meat at your home, restaurants, or butcher shops.
How to choose the right commercial meat grinder for the money?
Choosing a commercial meat grinder is quite difficult for both new and experienced buyers. This is because there are so many brands offering various types of commercial meat grinders on the market. If you want to have the best performing meat grinder for commercial use, you may need to consider some factors such as – the capacity of the grinder, power of the motor, features, ease of cleaning, etc. If the capacity, features, and price of a commercial meat grinder match your requirement, you can consider buying that for your commercial use.
Should I go for a commercial meat grinder for home use?
Commercial meat grinder usually has a capacity of grinding large scale meat at a time. However, this doesn’t mean that you cannot grind a small amount of meat with a commercial meat grinder. If you want to host parties at your home and want to cook delicious meat recipes, you may need to grind a lot of meat at your home. And the traditional electric or manual meat grinder will not a good option for this. In that case, you may require a large commercial meat grinder. So, you can go for a commercial meat grinder for grinding meat at your home.
What is the best commercial meat grinder?
Based on the overall quality, performance, and features, the LEM Products #32 Big Bite electric meat grinder is one of the best commercial meat grinders on the market. If you are looking for the best performing meat grinder to grind a large amount of meat at a time, this meat grinder will be the perfect option for you.
How much meat can be processed by a commercial meat grinder?
It depends on the specific model you choose. However, a commercial meat grinder should grind more than 300 pounds of meat per hour.
Can a commercial meat grinder grind bones?
Since commercial meat grinders are powerful and come with heavy-duty steel construction, they can grind soft bones. However, you should check the user manual before grinding bones on the grinder.
I hope the above list was helpful for you to find the best commercial meat grinders among a wide variety of options on the market. If you still have any questions regarding this article or have any suggestions or recommendations, please leave a comment below.
Last update on 2023-05-28 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API